Report to: Sales Manager
- To build long-term relationship/partnership with valuable cooperated clients and schools to expand business according to company’s set target and vision.
- Carry out sales approaching activities / events at cooperated schools in order to access high valuable database of potential students.
- Make sure to achieve high conversion rate of potential students into registered learners as per set sales targets as well as that from database of engaged school clients.
- Actively prospect new clients to generate business by any and all means available.
- Support to make plan and implement an on-going clients’ pipeline in order to create new revenue and acquire valuable contacts and contracts.
- Identify program improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maximize existing key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Details will be discussed in the interview
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- English proficiency at B1/intermediate level and above.
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience with proven track of record, preferably in education field.
- Strong networking with schools, colleges, universities, overseas study agencies and other relevant partners.
- Experience in overseas study field is an advantage.
- Proven ability to implement contracts using superior negotiation and presentation skills.
- Versatile, flexible, able to adapt quickly to changes, excited to work in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
- Strong work ethics and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong business development capability and forward thinking.
- Result-driven with an ability to both manage and execute projects.
Please send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org or contact HR Department:
Address: 6th floor 198 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
Phone: (028) 7300 9688