Report to: Public Sales Leader
- Consult customer for Apax Franklin program
- Conduct effective selling Apax Franklin products through telephone or face to face interaction to customer
- Update & exploit database system for sales, customers’ needs analysis or other purposes upon required
- Carry out sales approaching activities / events in order to access high valuable database of potential students.
- Make sure to achieve high conversion rate of potential students into registered learners as per set sales targets as well as that from database of engaged school clients
- Develop relationships with public school, Study abroad agents, colleges or universities for sales purpose
- Build trust and develop long term relationships with exiting customer as well as new customer
- Provide excellent follow-up services to students, parents and agents
- Show dedication to ensure students reach their educational goals
- Attend any necessary trainings/meetings to improve selling and professional skills
- Perform other sales administrative duties and after sales tasks
- Contribute/develop new ideas and inputs, products feature, after-sales services
- Coordinate with teaching coach for teaching resources, class schedule and other academic stuff
- Make daily report to Sales Leader
- Other jobs related to the program and business as assigned/required by Public Sales Leader
Details will be discussed in the interview
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 1-year experience in education consultant, marketing or sales.
- Good English (presenting, writing, listening, reading)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative working manner
- Good problem solving, time management and team work skill
- Good Negotiation skill
- Work well under pressure and handle stress.
Please send your resume to : email@example.com or contact HR Department:
Address: 6th floor 198 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
Phone: (028) 7300 9688