Report to: Operations and Support Manager
- Be in charge of C&B activities in HCM Office;
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Establish and conduct induction program for new staff;
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Coordinate with HR department in Hanoi to develop annual/midyear performance review template and implement performance review plan to all departments in Academy; Collect and archive all performance review assessments.
- Ensures legal compliance with all procedures and policies of Academy.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Further details will be discussed in the interview.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 5-6 years working experience in similar role.
- Versatile, flexible, adapt quickly to change and connect: you are excited by fast-paced, fast-changing environments.
- Honest, willing to learn new things and attention to details.
- Ability to work independently & resourcefully
- Knowledge of general office admin
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PPT…
- Familiar with Vietnamese Law and Regulations.
- Good verbal and written skills in both English and Vietnamese.