Report to: Head of Academy
The number of: 02
- Facilitate assigned students through Apax Franklin courses.
- Present course lessons to students and lead group activities in the Blended Classroom format.
- Proctor students’ tests and exams.
- Provide on-site assistance and support to students by answering questions and addressing immediate issues and concerns.
- Conduct individual student reviews on time according to the Student Review Schedule.
- Conduct sessions on time using Apax Franklin web interface tools.
- Provide advisement on Apax Franklin programs, requirements, courses and processes for students.
- Document session results in the system immediately following each session.
- Escalate any issues to Student Services/ Academy Department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Graduates from English Linguistic or English Teaching Major with B1 English level above.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant position.
- Communicate effectively across all academic and counseling disciplines.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Management and team work skills.
- Vietnamese only.
- Believe all students can learn.
- Treat students equitably, recognizing individual differences and accounting for them in practice.
- Adjust practice based on interaction with students.
- Develop students’ respect for learning.
- Develop students’ self-esteem, character, and respect for others.
Please send your resume to : email@example.com or contact HR Department: