- Facilitate assigned students through FLC/FVHS online programs.
- Use scheduling system to manage availability and appointments.
- Provide advisement on FLC/FVHS programs, requirements, courses and processes.
- Conduct student reviews on time according to the Student Review Schedule.
- Document review results in the system immediately following each review.
- Follow up and close corrective actions from student reviews or Student Services.
- Tutor students in registered subjects using the online interface tools.
- Understand how their subject is related to other disciplines and develop students critical and analytical thinking skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Graduates from English Linguistic or English Teaching Major
- Minimum 3-4 year experience in relevant position.
- Preferred candidates have experience in teaching Math, Science…in English at High schools.
- Preferred candidates with experience in application IT in teaching.
- Preferred candidates are overseas students in the United Kingdom, USA, Australia ...
- Management and team work skills.
- Ability to use computer interactive tools such as web camera, voice and chat.
- Believe all students can learn.
- Treat students equitably, recognizing individual differences and accounting for them in practice.
- Adjust practice based on interaction with students.
- Develop students’ respect for learning.
- Develop students’ self-esteem, character, and respect for others.