Position: Campus Manager
Direct report to: Regional Sales Director Indirect
Report to: CEO Quantity: 02
As the Campus Manager, you will report to Regional Sales Director and will be responsible for maintaining and developing the business, operational and service success of up to 2-3 Apax Franklin Academies. You will lead & manage sales, academic and student service teams effectively towards meeting and exceeding prescribed sales, operational and quality goals. This will mean leading, motivating, training and inspiring a team of varied profiles, as well as creating a work environment that encourages teamwork, commitment & success. Additionally, you will manage the sales teams providing day-to-day mentoring & oversight to the sales executives.
The main challenge in this role lies in the responsibility for managing the continuance of our expansion in terms of number of students but also in enhancing our brand and its level of excellence within the local and national education market, which will be achieved through the delivery of outstanding education and sales consultancy service within your academies.
• Managing the Academy and ensuring everyday smooth operations, program and service delivery to students.
• Ensuring that the Apax Franklin Academy methodologies and best practice is followed at all time and in consistency.
• Working closely with the student service leader and creating a strong partnership between student service and sales team, in order to create good synergies.
• Leading the sales team and assuring they achieve set sales targets.
• Ensuring the implementation of effective meeting and information sharing structures.
• Working with Human Resources to ensure that all people development strategies to support retention and excellent results are put in place.
• Responsible for overall look and feel of the Academy, ensuring that it is consistently warm, welcoming, tidy and clean.
• Creating and providing timely and accurate reports that track and monitor all Academy KPIs.
• Increasing number of students and consequently Apax Franklin Academy’s market share.
• Ensuring that students’ satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks.
• Providing everyday management and support to Academy staffs.
• Managing Academy results including sales targets, program quality, teaching and service quality.
• Motivating and coaching Academy staffs to provide excellent results and service.
• Identifying key areas of improvement and implementing the correct changes.
• Ensuring that Academy operates according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Assuring optimum number of staffing and effective assignment/rotation.
• Managing the Academy Profit and Loss Statement (P&L) and ensuring a good Return on Investment (ROI) on all people and physical resources.
• Assuring consistent levels of student and staff satisfaction.
• Budgeting planning and forecasting.
• 5 year’s plus sales experience and 2 years plus Sales Management Experience.
• Experience managing a business and a P&L.
• Experience managing educational centers/schools would be an advantage.
• Strong people management skills.
• Used to working with targets and benchmarking success.
• Fluent English and local language.
• Excellent interpersonal style.
• Inclusive, can-do attitude.
• Real belief.