- Develop and implement comprehensive PR plans, that support the brand portfolio strategy to build brand equity, maximize profitability.
- Development, implementation and measurement of brand messaging and tactics on customer basis that support and drive the brand position.
- Develop ideas based on the brand vision plan with agencies (PR, BTL) within agreed budget and timeline.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the company.
Social Media & Public Relations:
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Research the marketplace for industry trends to incorporate into the content strategy.
- Collaborates across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Build a communication powerhouse within Apax Franklin that engages internal and external audiences (clients, employees, the media, etc).
- To meet lead KPIs generated from branding & PR events.
- Content delivery is ensured both high availability and high performance.
- PR shares of voice KPI.
- Crisis management.