- Proctor students’ tests and exams.
- Provide on-site assistance and support to students by answering questions and addressing immediate issues and concerns.
- Conduct individual student reviews on time according to the Student Review Schedule.
- Document review results /study reports.
- Tutor students in registered subjects using the online interface tools.
- Involve Department Heads’ or assigned teachers’ direction/direct involvement when student needs warrant.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Coaches know the subjects they teach and how to teach those subjects to students. They should:
- Operate as a student facilitator/advocate to ensure overall student success.
- Understand how each course is related to other disciplines.
- Communicate effectively across all academic and counseling disciplines to bring needed individualized learning to each assigned student.
- Develop students’ critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Understand the preconceptions students have about a subject area.
- Use multiple strategies to convey a concept.
- Teach students how to pose and solve their own problems.
- Audit the online lectures and assignments in each course and present opportunities for additional learning to students if time allows.
- Proficient use of computers, the Internet and email
- Ability to use computer interactive tools such as web camera, voice and chat
- One-to-one communication proficiency
- Ability to resolve issues independently
- Ability to achieve results through electronic tools
- Believe all students can learn
- Treat students equitably, recognizing individual differences and accounting for them in practice
- Adjust practice based on interaction with students
- Develop students’ respect for learning
- Develop students’ self-esteem, character, respect for others
- 01 years’ experience in teaching English/Social Studies, real SAT test experience is a plus
- Management skills, team work
Contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject requirement: Location_Position (exp: Hanoi_Learning Coach English/Social Studies/Electives)