Job title: Media Optimisation Executive
Report to: Marketing Director
- Conduct analysis and develop the paid media strategy for lead generation to achieve revenue and pipeline goals.
- Execute, and optimise performance marketing campaigns across different platforms and channels (Paid Search, Display, Paid social & CRM)
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed strong company goals (A/B testing, etc.)
- Discover and analyze the possibilities of potential segments using demographic data, Facebook Insights, Affinity markets, Custom Audiences ….
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to aggressively scale paid media campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook and others…
- Stay current with best practices and changes related to social media marketing, analytical & e-commerce tactics.
- At least 1.5 year’ of experience in Digital Marketing in education or Digital Agency as Media Optimizer.
- Strong experience and analytical background in paid media with a strong desire for driving conversions and delivering ROI.
- Deep knowledge in SEM and exspecially Facebook ads and experience in Google Analytics and/or other analytics software.
- Comfortable with A/B testing tools and methods to prove statistical significance between ad and target market variations.
- Data-driven, positive, multi-tasking, working well both with other team members and individually, enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Having Photoshop and Content knowledge is a plus
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: District 3, HCMC
- Salary: Negotiable
- Interested candidates should send an updated CV to HR Department. We will invite short-listed candidates for interviews.
- Contact name : Human Resources Department - Ms Linh
- Address : 458 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St, District 3
- Email : email@example.com